Brand new Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch model 3220.127.116.11.01.001l Limited numbered edition.
It has never been worn, all tags and stickers in place, purchased from Authorized Omega dealer with Omega International warranty cards dated May 2019.
This watch is absolutely perfect, it is exactly same as you would find at an Omega dealer for much less!
This is the SPEEDMASTER MOONWATCH "FIRST WATCH IN SPACE" - SPECIAL NUMBERED (not limited) EDITION! To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the first Speedmaster to orbit the earth. The very first OMEGA worn in space was the Speedmaster that astronaut Wally Schirra wore during his Mercury Atlas 8 mission in October of 1962. The Speedmaster “First Omega in Space” honors astronaut Wally Schirra and his historic wristwatch.
This watch features:
• Polished stainless steel case with fine satin/brushed finished edges,
• Black aluminum fixed bezel with a Tachymeter scale.
• Dial: Main dial is a flat matte black color with a slight tapering down at the outer edge.
• Slightly recessed sub-dials with a very fine concentric circle textured finish.
• Painted luminous index hour markings.
• Finely printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a seconds track.
• Polished steel hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large white central seconds hands counter.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position,
• Continuous small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Case back embossed with the Speedmaster logo & the words "THE FIRST OMEGA IN SPACE, OCTOBER 3, 1962" & "NUMBERED EDITION No.xxxx"
• Omega Manual winding Caliber 1861, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 18 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours. THE SAME MOVEMENT AS THE FIRST WATCH IN SPACE.
• Delivered in a special black wooden box dedicated to this special edition watch.
The Return Policy is not available.
Please Contact Seller for Return Information.
Video is not available.
TAG HeuerMonaco Calibre 11Buy Now: $4,185New in Box Unworn
TAG HeuerMonaco CAW2111.FC61...Buy Now: $3,695Like New in Box
TudorBlack Bay BronzeBuy Now: $3,385New in Box Unworn
TudorBlack Bay GMTBuy Now: $4,075New in Box Unworn
TudorBlack Bay Fifty-Eig...Buy Now: $4,085New in Box Unworn
OmegaSpeedmaster Profess...Buy Now: $4,070New in Box Unworn
OmegaSpeedmaster Moonwat...Buy Now: $3,985Like New in Box
OmegaSpeedmaster Profess...Buy Now: $3,985New in Box Unworn
OmegaSpeedmaster Profess...Buy Now: $4,385New in Box Unworn
OmegaSea Master Diver 30...Buy Now: $4,195New in Box Unworn
OmegaSeamaster Aqua Terr...Buy Now: $4,075Like New in Box
OmegaSeamaster 300 233.3...Buy Now: $4,185New in Box Unworn
OmegaSea Master Diver 30...Buy Now: $3,965Like New in Box
OmegaSeamaster Diver 300...Buy Now: $3,965Like New in Box
Watch2Wear is an online watch (and timepiece) buy now and secondary auction marketplace. Watch dealers, watch collectors and private individuals can list, sell and purchase watches and luxury timepieces. Private sellers can sell their watches for FREE without any listing and selling fees. Just like a watch forum, but better!
Unlike the other watch marketplaces, (watch forums, live/secondary auctions, consignment websites), Watch2Wear offers an exclusive verification service to ensure the watch’s authenticity and overall condition. Our watchmakers will thoroughly inspect and verify the watch's components, mechanical and physical condition.
As a buyer, you have the option to purchase your fine timepiece or luxury watch with verification. Or, as a seller, you can now sell your watch with verification. An industry first! A game changer! With either option, our team of watchmakers, with over 50 years of experience servicing luxury watches and fine timepieces, will ensure a risk-free purchase and a hassle free sale.